Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Punk it Out to Rock it Out






Chaos to Couture: A Slice of Heaven



The Met Gala 2013 certainly was a little slice of heaven for punk, Gothic, and dark as night color lovers like myself. I found myself short of breath and nearing what I imagine cardiac arrest to feel like at nearly every single look making it's way down the red carpet. (Sorry Miley, you were an exception where I instinctively shielded my eyes instead). The night was abundant with studs galore and earlobes lacking much skin exposure. My severe heartache over not being in attendance at such an event was enough to warrant a tempter tantrum revealing one of the many thrown in my adolescence due to a severe only child syndrome. I  especially could have used some medical assistance upon sight of Rooney Mara in Givenchy, Nicole Richie's grey locks accompanied by one hell of an ear party, and Sienna Miller, Minka Kelly, and Jamie King's spiked adorned head pieces.  To quote my friend and previous interviewee LR again, "Give me spikes or give me death!" Were there truer words ever said? 

















































































































eonline.com, dailymail.co.uk, popsugar.com, au.lifestyle.yahoo.com, thatgrapejuice.net, popsugar.com, celebuzz.com, millionlooks.com, huffingtonpost.com, popsugar.com, lifestyle.yahoo.co.nz, usmagazine.com, elbowsandkneesblog.com, popsugar.com, styleite.com, redcarpet.fashionawards.com, 

No comments:

Post a Comment